Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Frugality from Group Buying Sites

I'm a mom of two and a wife to the best person in the world. I created this blog to voice out my opinion, be it good or bad, about anything that affects me and my family.

I consider myself a frugal buyer and I just wish that every store that is being promoted by "group buying" sites has been reviewed. Though most of the time that is not the case that is why I've created this blog to share with other people my experiences with the deals that I've used. With the advent of these sites our peso can go a long way. I'm always on the lookout for good deals that's being promoted by  Ensogo, Beeconomic, CashCashPinoy, Twangoo, Metrodeal, SAVEONPINOY, Wowdeals,Crazydeals, and Megadeals  in the Philippines.

Though this blog is not only limited to "group buying sites", there are also online sellers in Multiply and eBay where I can find a great deal that I'd like to help get some publicity. So I think that is all there is for my first post.

I just hope someone out there can read this before this blog reached one year. Please do comment to fuel my blogging enthusiasm.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment