Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Just Got Approved by PeerFly!

After almost a week waiting for my PeerFly application to be approved, it eventually happened. I've been constantly checking my PeerFly's publisher page waiting for the account processing page to change. As I have refreshed the page, the Dashboard and graphs can now be seen. So I checked my email to verify if I've been approved by PeerFly and there I saw Luke Kling's email welcoming me to the group.

I'd like to celebrate today my start of journey to CPA marketing with PeerFly. I'm gonna log my progress here so that others may see and hopefully I get some unsolicited advice from the pros.

My Dashboard

CPA, which is short for Cost-Per-Action, has been touted by advertising companies as the optimal way of buying ads. It is where the companies only pays the affiliate network, such as PeerFly, for each successful action. These action can range from confirmed emails, zip codes to mobile numbers.

This is unlike the way in which PPC or Pay-Per-Click operates where companies pay for every click of their ads. They thinking that these "clickers" were really interested in their product. These PPC scheme might have somehow conspired to hire people to click the ads for a very small incentive. The effect here is that the companies are paying the affiliate network without anyone buying from them.

With CPA, the person who clicks the ad have the high chance to be their customer. The way it works, as I understand it, is that those who are interested would voluntarily give their contact info when filling a form. The offers from advertising companies differ, some would require that a potential customer should confirm their opt-in before the actions gets credited.

Fill-up The Form First

I don't know about you, but if I have a small online business I would choose this route instead of PPC. If I get the emails of my prospective customers I might send them product offers in exchange for freebies. This is very attractive to small to medium sized businesses and I won't be surprised if PPC affiliate networks will start to dwindle.

PeerFly rewards publishers for getting leads from their promotions. You can check out PeerFly's program for publishers at http://peerfly.com/?r=52116. The link will take you to PeerFly website with my referral ID. You can also check out Luke's website at lukepeerfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment